Sunday, April 3, 2011

A to Z to get back on track

I am done neglecting my blog, so I am going to kick it off with this very random A to Z of me. Random seems to be a theme for me.

A. Age: 21, 22 in august. Everyday I tell myself remember you are not 35 you just have the life of a 35 year old. (I would not change it for the world)

B. Bed size: Full, way to small, if the kids take a notion to sleep with us Jae ends up else where.

C. Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry, thank the dear Lord we have a system and Jae puts it away

D. Dogs: We have one for the moment, Fletcher. He fits so well with our family he is just as odd as the rest of us

E. Essential start to your day: Quiet time with XM radio

F. Favorite color: I am liking the nude colors lately, like pale peaches and beige

G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure

H. Height: 5′4”

I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the clarinet and the flute and completely blew at both of them (no pun intended there at all)

J. Job title: Nursing Student and Receptionist

K. Kids: Eden Raleigh 5 years old and Caroline Makenzie 2 years old

L. Live for ______: date nights with my husband and all the other with the kiddos

M. Most embarrassing moment: I do not get embarrassed, honestly I just get tickled.

N. Nicknames: Chels but not very many people call me that. and wait I cant forget chestnut (thanks christy)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Lets see. One week when I was in tenth grade, Two days each when I gave birth and Four days last April

P. Pet peeves: This could seriously take all day. "Pity Me" People, messy house, unmade beds, snotty nose children, all the lights on in the house, fakeness in general, my hair products not in size order on the counter, people who bite there nails (my husband), doors half open and half closed

Q. Quote from a movie: just start quoting Sweet Home Alabama.

S. Siblings: I have 2 half sisters, one older and one younger

T. Time you wake up: when ever my husband wakes me up, but in general never ever after nine I cannot sleep late anymore

U. University attended: Mississippi University for Women

V. Vegetables: absolutely not a fan

W. What makes you run late: I am generally not late, but if so I am either looking for a hair bow or one of the kids decided they had to poop

X. X-rays you’ve had: maybe two or three I am not sure really

Y. Yummy food you make: homemade ice cream, but given the fact that i presently weigh what i did when i was eight months preggo with Eden, i have decided i absolutely hate ice cream.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: We are zoo members but I am not really a fan of the zoo, it makes my husband and kiddos happy and it means a trip to TARGET for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment