Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random Saturday (I know its Sunday)

Its time for Random Saturday on Sunday, whats more random than that??? Well here goes number THREE...
1)I should really be studying right now, but I am going to keep up my blog this year for real.
2)I decided today that I am going to loose some major poundage before Jae and I go on our cruise, this means no more DR.PEPPER :(
3)Yes, I said cruise 4 years later Jae and I are taking our honeymoon, yay I am beyond excited
4)I had a major breakdown Friday, nursing school kicked my butt and made me cry, I was hysterical poor Jae could not understand a single word I was saying
5)Deciding to not drink anymore DR.PEPPER less than an hour after buying a 24 pack of it = big waste of money.
6)Biggest Loser on the WII kicked my rear today it did not make me cry but came close to it
7)I actually bought myself 2 pairs of shoes this week (they were on sale of course), but I so desperately needed shoes I am pretty sure everyone thinks I only own 2 pair (uggs and tennis shoes).
8)I am so ready for summer, well I am ready for shopping for clothes for the cruise and the actual cruise
9)I have a confession I printed a picture of myself off when I was ridiculously skinny and I put it on my fridge with a sign next to it that says "No Dr. Pepper" that is way sad right??
10)Now back to studying (oh the joys)

No comments:

Post a Comment