Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Saturday

Here goes Random Saturday TWO

1.I really need to get back on a schedule with school, this past week has been nuts.
2.In Target last night I saw several people look at me the way they look at pregnant women with that sweet I wonder when your due smile, I wanted to tell them to wipe that smile off there face that I was unfortunately just bloated.
3.I have 200 dollars in gymbucks which means I get to go tonight kid free with my husband and get 400 dollars worth of spring clothes for the kiddos for 200 dollars now that guys is pretty exciting.
4.I was planning on buying myself some jeans at Target last night but then I decided jean shopping and bloating just do not go together.
5.I know this is pretty lame but I really want a Victoria Secret sweat suit, I have not had a new one since I was in high school :(
6.Caroline just told Eden "Sorry I just tooted in the bath tub!!" My kids are horribly honest.
7.I found the perfect Disney cruise for us to go on during one of Jaes weeks of vacation but Dave Ramsey is sitting on my should yelling in my ear about how dumb it would be,so he wins and we will go next year when my car is paid off
8.The terrible twos are rocking the Mortons world, I now realize Eden never went through this terrible of twos
9.Did I mention how excited I am to go to Tupelo with my hubby tonight, I might even look for myself a pair of jeans (giving that the bloating has subsided).
10.Now its time for me to listen to debt free Friday and get a little emotional, I really cannot control it, I tear up and get chill bumps every blasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment