Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am a Wife and a Mother

I am...a wife and a mother
I want...and try to be the wife, the mother, and the person God wants me to be
I have...been blessed beyond my wildest dreams
I wish...I was not so in love with Dr. Pepper (its bad for you)
I hate...no one and try to like everyone
I fear...more than I should
I hear...our beautiful toddler talking
I search...for meaning in everything
I wonder...how people can look at the sky, a pregnant lady, an infant or a child and not believe in our Awesome God.
I regret...nothing, for I have learned from every mistake and stumble I have experienced in life
I love...the life I have been blessed with
I ache...for the people who do not know the Lord and all that he promises
I always...am amazed by people and their unhappiness and their desire for everyone else to feel the same
I usually...am always up tight
I am not...judgemental
I dance...when no ones looking
I sing...my heart out in the car
I never...forget to thank the Lord for all I have been given
I rarely...shop for myself
I cry...more now than ever (they say children do that to you, who are they anyway)
I am not always...on schedule and it drives me nuts
I lose...my train of thought a lot
I'm confused...by ungrateful people
I need...my husband more than he will ever know
I should...be a little less up tight

No comments:

Post a Comment