Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Saturday

I have decided that on Saturdays from now on I will block Nursing School and all the studying that goes along with it out, for a short period to listen to Dave Ramsey's Debt Free Friday show on the Internet and type out a very random blog post,these post will not be cohesive at all because even perfectionist control freaks like me deserve a time to just ramble. So here goes Random Saturday number ONE!!!

1. While I was typing out my opening to this blog my two year old dumped a whole box, I mean WHOLE box of lucky charms into my floor, and yes I used my hands picked them all up and put them back in the box. I know I am mother of the year already and its only January the 8th.
2. I generally listen to Dave Ramsey every Saturday to hear all the debt free yells, and I have a confession I generally get chill bumps and tear up every time someone yells debt free. I know I am a sap :)
3. Tonight we are going to take the kids to the movies to see Tangled although I am pretty sure it will be fabulous, I know it will not come close to topping Country Strong that Jae and I saw last night(yay for date nights, that take me back to our high school sweethearts(or whatever you would call it) days.
4. Number 3 leads me to Country Strong, which is by far one of the best movies I have EVER seen, I was way skeptical but it was AMAZING!!
5. I am so ready to be done with nursing school, I really want to move back to Starkville, I love love love Starkville.
6. About right now I am thinking Santa had lost his mind when he decided to bring the whole produce section to go with the precious pink kitchen that he brought to Caroline.
7. I am so excited about this coming week, I hope that it snows Sunday and Monday so I can have some much needed family time with Jae and the Kiddos and did I mention SNOW CREAM!! Also another source of excitement is we are starting our new cleaning schedule which will eliminate the need for us to clean on Fridays and Saturdays.
8. I have a crazy obsession with budgeting, I love it, its what I do to relieve stress. Weird, I know...

***I forgot to state in the beginning that this post will never and I truly mean never be grammatically correct, sorry but this post is going to be random and relaxed so no grammar and punctuation worries here!!!****

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the Morton's are blogging again! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete